• Weekly visits to Sunshine House บ้านตะวันฉาย of Thanyarak Rehabilitation Hospital, Khonkaen. We share life values and teach from the Bible. Around 30 women attend, and they are very receptive and open to our visits.
• Schools program. We regularly visit many schools in the area and run a pregnancy prevention program. We teach the children the importance of respect and responsibility, both for themselves and towards others.
• Visits to pregnant women and new mothers and their families. We offer practical support in the form of care baskets for newborns, and also provide ongoing support for those families in significant need. We seek to encourage families who are in crisis.
• Due to long distance we counsel many women through phone calls and connect them with local services
• Ongoing training. In March 2018 our team received training for crisis pregnancy counselling from American psychologist Nancy Williams. Our team benefitted from the practical advice and training offered.
• PR. Nampu regularly visit local markets with an information stall. This is a terrific way to increase awareness in the community about the services we offer. We also advertise on local buses.